2014 Addictions Professionals Awards Program
In observance of National Recovery Month, New York State will pay tribute to the thousands of professionals who comprise its addictions services workforce. On September 20, the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) will acknowledge addictions professionals across New York State who provide exceptional services ranging from chemical dependence prevention, treatment and recovery, to problem gambling services for persons and communities in need. Read the Commissioner's letter.
The deadline for submission of nominations is Wednesday, July 2nd.
- Nomination Forms and Instructions for the following eligible designations:
- Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor of the Year (CASAC)
- Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor-Trainee of the Year (CASAC-T)
- Credentialed Problem Gambling Counselor of the Year (CPGC/CASAC-G)
- Credentialed Prevention Professional/Credentialed Prevention Specialist of the Year (CPP/CPS)
- Problem Gambling Prevention Practitioner of the Year (CPP-G/CPS-G)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor of the Year in Addictions
- Licensed Psychologist of the Year in Addictions
- Licensed Clinical/Master Social Worker of the Year in Addictions
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor of the Year in Addictions
- Nomination Form for Addictions Nurse of the Year/Addictions Physician of the Year