2015 Addictions Professionals Awards Program
The New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) will acknowledge addictions professionals across New York State who provide exceptional services ranging from chemical dependence prevention, treatment and recovery, to problem gambling services for persons and communities in need. Read the Commissioner's letter.
The deadline for submission of nominations is Monday, September 21st..
- Nomination Forms and Instructions for the following eligible designations:
- Addiction Counselor of the Year
- Problem Gambling Professional of the Year
- Prevention Practitioner of the Year
- Certified Recovery Peer Advocate of the Year