Part 822-4 Outpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation Site Review Instrument Training
With the implementation of the new Part 822 Regulations, effective July 1, 2011, a new Site Review Instrument (SRI) was developed. The SRI is a tool used by the OASAS Program Review Unit to determine a program’s level of regulatory compliance and, in part, length of recertification. The training focuses on the SRI questions and elaborating on what information will be reviewed in determining regulatory compliance. Each session represents a section(s) of the SRI with information at the end indicating that further questions can be directed to: TechnicalAssist@oasas.ny.gov.
NOTE: The training posted on this site is the only training that OASAS is offering on the use of the SRI. Regional trainings will not be scheduled. As mentioned above, further assistance and clarification can be requested via e-mail at: TechnicalAssist@oasas.ny.gov.
Directions - Below are links to the Part 822-4 Outpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation SRI training. Each link corresponds to a YouTube video () for that particular portion of the training. A provider can view each training multiple times at no cost and on their own schedules.
Guidance in utilizing the videos and .pdf files can be found by viewing the following links which will give general information regarding opening and viewing YouTube files as well as opening and printing .pdf files. For any additional technical support, you may need to utilize your individual IT or computer support.
CREDENTIALING HOURS - CASAC and/or CPP training hours can be obtained by completing the SRI trainings. The 3.0 hours of Credit will only be given for completion of all sessions; no partial credit will be available. For information on how to apply for Credentialing Credit, please go to SRI Training Credit for further information.
Part 822-4 Outpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation Site Review Instrument (SRI) Training
- Part 822-4 SRI Training - Introduction
- Part 822-4 SRI Training - Pre-Admission
- Part 822-4 SRI Training - Comprehensive Evaluation
- Part 822-4 SRI Training - Comprehensive Treatment/Recovery Plan
- Part 822-4 SRI Training - Documentation
- Part 822-4 SRI Training - Discharge and Monthly Reporting
- Part 822-4 SRI Training - Policy and Procedures
- Part 822-4 SRI Training - Quality Improvement and Utilization Review, Operations, Monthly Reporting
- Part 822-4 SRI Training -Staffing
- Part 822-4 SRI Training - Services
- Part 822-4 SRI Training - Incident Reporting, Tobacco-Free, Patient's Rights
- Part 822-4 SRI Training - SAPT Block Grants
- Part 822-4 SRI Training - Additional Locations, Acupuncture, Problem Gambling
For assistance or concerns regarding accessibility of any of the documents on this page, contact the OASAS Communications Bureau at 518-457-8299 or via e-mail at Communications@oasas.ny.gov.