3.0 hours of CASAC and CPP credit will be awarded to those who view the entire 822-4 Outpatient/Outpatient Rehabilitation or 822-5 Opioid Treatment Program SRI Training. To receive a training certificate please complete the following steps:
- View entire Part 822-4 or Part 822-5 trainings
- Have your Clinical Director/Supervisor complete the SRI Training Participation Sheet
- Clinical Director/Supervisor must send the completed form via e-mail to the Technical Assistance Mailbox at TechnicalAssist@oasas.ny.gov
- Place the name of the Training 822-4 or 822-5 in the subject line of the e-mail
- Certificates will be sent to the Clinical Director/Supervisor’s e-mail for distribution
- Distribution will occur on a monthly basis.
Please forward any questions regarding certificate issuance to the Technical Assistance Mailbox at TechnicalAssist@oasas.ny.gov .
For assistance or concerns regarding accessibility of any of the documents on this page, contact the OASAS Communications Bureau at 518-457-8299 or via e-mail at Communications@oasas.ny.gov.