OASAS announces the release of its Statewide Comprehensive Plan 2013-2017 developed in accordance with Section 5.07 of Mental Hygiene Law. The Plan highlights OASAS' collaborative efforts with state and local partners to implement a more coordinated system of care that addresses the behavioral and physical health care needs of individuals with substance use disorders. OASAS continues to focus on maintaining access and improving outcomes for individuals receiving prevention, treatment, and recovery services.
- February 2013: 2013 Interim Report
- October 2012: Statewide Comprehensive Plan 2012-2016
- February 2012: 2012 Interim Report
- October 2011: Statewide Comprehensive Plan 2011-2015
- February 2011: 2011 Interim Report
For assistance or concerns regarding accessibility of these documents, contact the OASAS Communications Bureau at 518-457-8299 or via e-mail at Communications@oasas.ny.gov.