OASAS announces the release of its 2013 Interim Report on the Statewide Comprehensive Plan 2012-2016 , which was developed in accordance with Section 5.07 of Mental Hygiene Law. The Interim Report summarizes significant accomplishments on the OASAS 2012 Outcomes Dashboard . The Dashboard is the foundation of OASAS statewide planning efforts and advances Commissioner González-Sánchez's commitment to integrate outcomes management into the work of the agency and the field.
- October 2012: Statewide Comprehensive Plan 2012-2016
- February 2012: 2012 Interim Report
- October 2011: Statewide Comprehensive Plan 2011-2015
- February 2011: 2011 Interim Report
- October 2010: Statewide Comprehensive Plan 2010-2014
- February 2010: 2010 Interim Report
- October 2009: Statewide Comprehensive Plan 2009-2013
- February 2009: 2009 Interim Report
- October 2008: Statewide Comprehensive Plan 2008-2012
- February 2008: Five Year Comprehensive Plan for a Premier System of Addiction Services for Prevention, Treatment, Recovery 2008 Interim Report
- October 2007: 2007 Annual Update to the Five Year Comprehensive Plan for a Premiere system of Addiction Services for Prevention, Treatment, Recovery
- January 2006: Statewide Comprehensive Plan for Chemical Dependence and Gambling Services for 2006-2010
For assistance or concerns regarding accessibility of these documents, contact the OASAS Communications Bureau at 518-457-8299 or via e-mail at Communications@oasas.ny.gov.