Statewide Comprehensive Plan
OASAS announces the release of its 2014 Interim Report on the Statewide Comprehensive Plan 2013-2017 developed in accordance with Section 5.07 of Mental Hygiene Law. The Interim Report summarizes the significant accomplishments of OASAS in providing quality addiction services and as a partner in the integration of behavioral health services into the State’s healthcare system.
- February 2013: 2013 Interim Report
- October 2012: Statewide Comprehensive Plan 2012-2016
- February 2012: 2012 Interim Report
- October 2011: Statewide Comprehensive Plan 2011-2015
- February 2011: 2011 Interim Report
For assistance or concerns regarding accessibility of these documents, contact the OASAS Communications Bureau at 518-457-8299 or via e-mail at Communications@oasas.ny.gov.