The online OASAS Provider Directory offers the ability to search the directory for the most up-to-date provider information and to print some or all of the directory as needed. The following are options for searching and/or printing a listing of alcohol and drug treatment providers:
- To find an OASAS-certified provider by name or by city or county of location, go to the OASAS Provider Directory Search.
- If you prefer the format of the OASAS paper report, then you may download the OASAS Treatment Provider Directory which includes all programs statewide, organized by county, then alphabetically within county.
- Obtain a brief tutorial on how to search the PDF file .
- If you would like to produce and print a list of programs, then visit SAMHSA's List Search.
- If you would like to search for programs using a variety of options: by zip code, city, county, special populations served, and/or by payment type accepted, then visit SAMHSAs Detailed Search.