Unauthorized use of this site is prohibited and may subject you to civil and criminal prosecution. Use of, or access to, the Site shall constitute acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, the terms referenced below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, do not access the Site.
- I agree to access and use this site solely in accordance with my normal course of business and in connection with the purpose for which my access has been approved.
- I agree to employ reasonable security practices (e.g., periodic changing protected passwords, log off when not in use, not sharing my access password, etc.), as needed.
- I agree to abide by all federal and state laws and regulations in the use of this site, including as applicable, Title 42 of the Code of Federal Regulations, 42 CFR Part 2, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) 45 CFR Pts. 160 and 164; the Federal Driver's Privacy Protection Act (DPPA), 18 USC § 2721; and the NYS Information Security Breach and Notification Act, Chapter 442 and 491 of the Laws of 2005, codified in § 208 of the State Technology Law (STL) and § 899-aa of the General Business Law (GBL).
- I acknowledge that some of the information which may come into my possession or knowledge in connection with my use may be confidential or proprietary information.
- I agree to comply with all requirements set forth within the aforementioned sections of law governing the use and redisclosure of information obtained through my access to OASAS systems.
- I also agree that I will not share with any unauthorized person information obtained from these systems.
- I recognize that noncompliance with this user agreement will result in a termination of access and may subject me to civil and/or criminal penalties.